A reactive bleeding formula that specifically targets iron-based contamination. Its high-performance, acid-free pH balanced formula also contains powerful degreasing agents to help loosen road grime and films. Suitable to use on all exterior surfaces, including paintwork, stainless steel, aluminium, chrome, glass, plastic, anodized finishes, and rubber.
Features & Benefits:
- Reactive bleeding formula
- Highly concentrated
- Fast acting
- Contains powerful degreasing agents to help loosen road grime and films
- Acid-free pH balanced formula
- Safe on all exterior surfaces
Directions for Use:
- Wash surface to remove loose dirt and grime.
- Apply liberally to the surface being treated.
- Allow to dwell for several minutes, or once the area is bleeding and turned dark purple, and agitate if required.
- Thoroughly rinse the treated surfaces with a pressure washer or hose to remove residue. Repeat full process if necessary.