Revive Applicator Puck is a bespoke wooden hand applicator puck is hand-made from high quality beech.
Its ergonomic sculpted design allows for comfortable and easy application of our waxes, polishes, dressings, sealants and glazes. Reduces fatigue on the fingers, hands and wrist with a comfortable hand grip. The large hand grip base design allows for even downwards pressure to be distributed over a greater area to give consistent application results.
Complete with Velcro backing for easy attachment and removal of applicator pads. Our wax pads have been designed to fit perfectly into our 200ml wax tins.
Designed for multiple applicators with Velcro backing for easy attachment of a variety of applicator pads. Used in conjunction with an appropriate applicator pad the puck is perfect for use on exterior vehicle paintwork, exterior tyres and trim, and interior surfaces and trim.
Features & Benefits:
- Perfect for application of waxes, polishes, dressings, sealants and glazes
- Can be used on interior trim, plastic, rubber, vinyl and leather
- Wax Pads designed to fit perfectly into our 200ml wax tins
- Ergonomic sculpted design allows for comfortable and easy application
- Large hand grip base design allows for even downwards pressure to provides consistent application results
- Hand-made in Great Britain
Applicator pads available: